Practical Open Science tips for download I
The e-dossier for economic practice
You’re familiar with the concept of Open Science and often hear that openness and transparency can have considerable visibility and citation effects for your research?
Learn here in brief practical guides how you can apply Open Science in your daily scholarly work.
And these are our topics:
- Where to find literature free of paywalls
- How to keep your research data in order
- What you document today you can re-use years from now
- Hot to make sure others can read your papers
- How to earn credit for your research data
- Where to store your data safely
- Your peers’ opinion matters
- Open Science needs open evaluation
Practical tips here for free download